Edison bulbs have been reinvented this century and can complement any venue with their unique vintage style and industrial flair. Thomas Edison, dubbed “The Wizard of Menlo Park”, certainly knew what he wanted to achieve stylistically when creating these treasures!
We can create custom hanging lamp decorations using these vintage light bulbs. Their unique look and style are magnified when hung in clusters or long lines. Chat to us about your ideas for using this retro look at your wedding, party or event.
We have lots of experience using these filament lamps and we know how to get the best look from them. Combining these with our festoon lighting, or hanging them from droplet pendants with shades and cages added will give way to a more individual look.
- Delivered, setup, installed and removed by a ‘Dreamwave Crew’ member
- Dimmer packs supplied for creating an atmospheric look to show the glowing filaments
- Various styles of bulbs to choose from including the popular ‘squirrel’ and ‘quad loop’
- Suspended pendant options in brass, bakerlite or brushed metal
- Retro lampshades and metal cage accessories can be added
- Easily configured to work in the most challenging of venues
- Minimal temporary fixing required
- Custom designs and sizes available for venue and ceiling coverage
Take a look at our custom built chandelier with vintage Kilner jars added to the hanging pendants. This can be hired and foliage added to enhance the full effect.