If you want to create a feature behind your DJ/band, top table or conceal an area of your venue then our backdrops maybe the answer. Choose from style options like a traditional voile covered fairy light backdrop or why not strip it back with our popular naked versions. You could use uncovered and exposed fairy lights, festoons or hanging Edison lamps to create a more dynamic, powerful impression.
We stock white and black cabled fairy lights with warm glowing LEDs. These can be used as much or as little as you desire. Popular styles for wedding backdrops are a loose drop of white cabled fairy lights hung behind an ivory voile, or a more intense style with larger amount of fairy lights spaced every 20/30cm apart.
Black or white festoon cables with traditional lamps look great ‘naked’ hanging down from the support framework. These can be set on a dimmer pack to enhance the style and look of the warm glowing filament lamps.
Our bespoke voile drapes can be used on their own to mask and hide areas around a room, or to create a continuous backdrop around a venue. We can add up-lights behind the voile to add a wash of colour to suit your theme.
- Delivered, setup, installed and removed by a ‘Dreamwave Crew’ member
- Freestanding, self-supporting ‘pipe and base’ framework used to hold up backdrop
- Easily configured to work in the most challenging of venues
- Typical size for a wedding backdrop is 6m wide by 3m high
- Custom designs and sizes available for walls and full room coverage
For a more industrial look why not try our white high gloss framework with Edison hanging lamps or a white festoon wall?